This website provides information, products and services subject to the following terms and conditions described. By accessing Boxlots you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and accepted, without limitation or qualification, and are bound to the Terms and Conditions of Boxlots
USE OF WEBSITE
- By accessing and using Boxlots website and the products and services available on this website, the consumer (‘you’) agree to the terms and conditions outlined.
- You agree that you will not use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is illegal, harmful or fraudulent. This includes interfering with the operation of the website in anyway, or transmitting a computer virus, Trojan, robot or other malicious computer software to the website or its servers.
- You will exercise and rely solely on your own judgment in using the website for purchasing products. In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of any use or inability to use the website.
- You are responsible for maintaining and updating account information to ensure it is correct and up to date.
MAKING AN ORDER
- By placing an order on the website, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Boxlots retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you, and reserves the right to close your Boxlots account at its discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email.
- By placing an order on the website you must:
- Be legally capable of entering into a legal contract
- Ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate
- Ensure that you are the authorized user of the credit or debit and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have placed an order on the website. We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contact with us regarding the order.
DISCOUNTS / SPECIAL OFFERS
Occasionally, we may provide special offers and / or discounts relating to certain items on the website. The conditions of use relating to any special offer offers and/or discounts are as follows:
- Special offers and/or discounts are only valid for the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer/discount.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be backdated or extended past the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offers and/or discounts at any time, without warning.
- We reserve the right to dishonour expired or inactive special offers and / or discount codes.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- Prices stated on the website apply to all orders made through the website. All prices are inclusive of GST where applicable. Delivery costs will be included in the purchase price. Any additional charges will be clearly displayed in the “Total Cost” section at checkout.
- Boxlots has the right to change or update information at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appear on the website.
- If the incorrect information has been specified for an item you have purchased, Boxlots will notify you of this error and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) working days, we will cancel the order. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping costs to nominated capital city metropolitan areas will be included in the purchase price of your product/s, please confirm prior to purchase if your suburb is included in the free delivery network, if you are outside of the free delivery network we will provide you with a delivery quote that would be added to you order.
- We will carry out a pre-authorization check on the card used for purchase to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The product/s you have purchased will not be dispatched until this check has been completed and payment has been accepted.
- Dispatch times may vary depending on the availability of the product.
- We are not responsible for delays or failures caused by circumstances that we have not control over, including postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. These delays or causes may include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, war, strikes or labour disputes, riot or crime.
LIABILITY & WARRANTIES
- We are not responsible for and disclaim all liability for loss, damage or personal injury which may be suffered by you or any third party (or company), as a result of access or use of Boxlots.
- We make no warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials made available. We do not warrant that:
- This website will be continuously available, or
- The information on this website is true, non-misleading or accurate.
- Any information on the website should not be considered as Boxlots giving advice of any kind.
- The content, organization, graphics, design and all other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site, except as allowed, is strictly prohibited.
You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the site. The posting of information or materials on the site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
This site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, exploit commercially, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- LIQUOR LICENSING ACT 1997: This website is operated by Aus. Auctions (NSW) Pty Ltd, trading as Boxlots. ABN: 25 119 417 373, Licence Number: LIQP770016546.
Boxlots supports the responsible enjoyment of alcohol. It is an offence to sell or supply liquor to persons under the age of 18 years, it also an offence to obtain liquor on behalf of persons under the age of 18 years. Under no circumstance will liquor be released to persons without proof of ID.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Boxlots, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Boxlots and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
We take all complaints very seriously and try to resolve disputes as quickly and amicably as possible. Customers wishing to make a complaint are encouraged to contact us as soon as possible using the contact information on the website.