- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Our returns address can be found below. It must also be in the original packaging and you will be responsible for any return shipping charges. Our team will review the item once it has been received and you will be contacted by email.
- We are happy to consider applications for returns on full price items that are in original condition within 7 days of you receiving your order. Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- Full price items can be returned for credit note or refund only.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note, a new credit note with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- Original condition means the condition you received the item in. Returned items must not be worn, used, washed or altered in any way. They must have tags attached.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on earrings or swimwear and intimates.
- The items you are authorised to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
SALE & DISCOUNT CODE ITEMS:
- Sale item purchases (including sale items purchased with a discount code) are final (no returns) unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed not as described.
- Items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are eligible for return for credit note only.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note within a 7 day period from date of receipt of purchase, original receipt must be provided.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty and authorised a return please return the item to us and include a copy of your return postage receipt. The coverage of return postage costs must be confirmed by us prior to the return of the items.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item, as well as a refund for the return postage cost.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Re-pack your item with labels and tags still attached in the postage box it arrived in.
- Include a copy of your original order number and confirmation.
- Seal and send to:
PO Box 789
Chester Hill NSW 2162
- If returning a faulty item, please include a copy of your return postage receipt so that the cost can be refunded.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
PHONE: 0447 187 326